- SILICONE DEFOAMER
- SILICONE DEFOAMER
Defoamer is also recognized as Antifoam which acts as a chemical additive that helps in reducing and hindering the foam formation in various industrial processing liquids. It not only helps in preventing the foam formation but to break it if formed. We render Silicone Defoamer-30% which is based on silicone and highly demanded for a number of industrial batch processing applications such as textile processing, fermentation, petroleum refining, leather finishing, oil and antifreeze functionality and many more. Moreover, our offered product is used in jet dyeing machine with the capacity ranging from 01. to 0.2 gm / l.
- The product's affinity to the air and liquid surface allow destabilizing foam lamellas which results in rupturing of air bubbles and breaking down of foam. The bubbles agglomerate so that the bubbles which are larger in size rise to the surface easily and quickly.
- Proper safety measures should be taken into consideration while using Silicone Defoamer-30%.
- With excellent surface active characteristics, it is non soluble in foaming medium.
- High affinity to liquid-air surface for destabilizing foam lamellas
- Minimum viscosity for easy spreading on foamy surfaces
- Formulated with Dimethyl Poly Siloxane
- Appears to be milky white in nature
- Can be easily diluted in soft water
- Possess acidic pH level
Technical Information :
- Appearance Milky Emulsion.
- Chemical Composition Dimethyl Poly Siloxane
- % Solid 30 + 2
- pH Acidic
- Suitable Diluent Soft Water
Packaging: Available in plastic containers weighing 1Kg, 5Kg, 30Kg & 50Kg.
Note : The mentioned information has been provided based on the current knowledge. Available in advisory capacities, the products are available as per recommendation. Clients can opt as their requirement and condition.
- As per requirement Per Week
- As per requirement Week
Unit No. 222, Nitin Industrial Complex, Suhasini Pawaskar Marg, Ghartanpada - 1, W. E. Highway, Dahisar (East) Mumbai Maharashtra India +918068090617