High Vacuum Grease
Product Code : 01
550.00 - 600.00 INR
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price Range :
- 550.00 - 600.00 INR
- Application :
- MULTI PURPOSE
- Use :
- MULTI PURPOSE
- Color :
- TRANCULANT WHITE/ SLIGHTLY WHITE.
- Smell :
- Density :
- 0.980 Gram per cubic meter (g/m3)
Lubricants possessing higher volatility can evaporate easily which may cause certain problems such as lowering down the pressure complex and many more. Keeping this aspect in view, we render our clients High Vacuum Grease which possess low volatility so that it can be easily used in environments that have low pressure. Ideal to find usage as a sealant in the joints glass vacuum systems.
- Capable to withstand temperature -40 to +204 degrees in Celsius and Fahrenheit as well, due to its non-melting features
- Highly resistive to non carbonaceous compounds, other chemicals and oxidation
- Remains unaffected to many mineral oils and vegetables
- Appears to be color translucent in nature
- Because of its capability of withstanding extreme temperature conditions, it find usage in fire extinguishers.
- Can be used in ordinary and systems working under higher temperatures as well
- Works as a sealant for glass-ints, floating telephone batteries and stop cocks
- Used for lubricating synthetic rubber gaskets and water-treating equipment
- To prevent corrosion in various processes used for producing electronics
- For lubricating ceramic plug cocks or valves and other control valves
- Available in jars weighing 1Kg, 5Kg, & 30Kg.
Unit No. 222, Nitin Industrial Complex, Suhasini Pawaskar Marg, Ghartanpada - 1, W. E. Highway, Dahisar (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400068, India